Week Six ended up being a whole month, man time flies.
- Cold, cold, cold.
- I love the light in fall.
- We learned about lungs.
- Wingnut went on a tour at the fish hatchery.
- They got to feed fish and see the eggs.
- Wingnut got to go to his first real kids party.
- Hubs brought me coffee 🙂
- Wingnut got glasses that he needs to wear when he is reading.
- Wingnut was teaching me how to play minecraft.
- Wingnut did a one foot square investigation with his homeschool group.
- We went out for dinner and a movie.
- Wingnut started Brazilian jiu-jitsu.